Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Smoky Night at Bajra Sandhi


It was New Year Eve from 2011 to 2012, I wasn't get any fireworks picture on that day because I have to came to my uncle's home to celebrate the new year eve. After the family event, I ride my motorbike to Denpasar, It's a really traffic jam and need hours to get From Petitenget to Bajra Sandhi, Renon. However, I arrived at Bajra Sandhi, and There's No Fireworks! The Fireworks party was over (what the #*@$!), I came here through hours of traffic jam and I got no Fireworks picture :( . After fireworks party, every where is smoke in Denpasar. It was catch my eye, when I saw this situation. The monument look nice with the light and the smoke makes a dramatic scene. Hmm, No Fireworks, No Cry. I set up tripod, set the camera, and shoot! The I got this smoky picture, and back home peacefully :) .

Well, FYI "Bajra Sandhi" is Located in Renon, Denpasar, Bali. It's a Balinese People Struggle Monument to salute the heroes and a symbol of the struggle of the soul preservation of Balinese from generation to generation. Inside the monument there's a museum about the struggle before the Independent Day, also we can see the city of Denpasar from the top of the monument.


***Text & Photo by Haryadi Wijaya***

0 comments:

Post a Comment